Monday 11 September 2017

How have I been?

Struggling, to not put too fine a point on it.

Had a great time at the Clanfield round of the SRS, pitting with Kev, Stumpy, George M and also Richard and Mike Daniel (thanks for the sausage roll by the way Richard), it helped take my mind off the passing of my Mum.  Unfortunately, some utter fucking moron knocked me off my motorbike on the following Tuesday.



It was outside The Range in Portsmouth, it's always been a dodgy looking place to put a carpark entrance and I'm surprised it was greenlit by the council.  Anyway, this bellend came off the roundabout and basically straightlined it across the opposite lane to get into the carpark, thus collecting me on the way as he T-boned me and forced me up his bonnet while he carried on driving with my bike under the front of his car.




Myself and the bike were finally dumped in the actual carpark, me on my right side, the bike on it's left, after being hit on the right.  Anyway, The cunt's paying for it now, I'd like to see his renewal price, the bastard.  He didn't even ask how I was, hell, I didn't even get the obligatory "sorry mate I didn't see you".  In fact, he carried on doing his shopping.  Prick.

The bike was deemed "beyond economical repair", but was bought back as salvage.  she will roll again, I tell thee.


Had a BBQ, everyone was there, from Bob Seger, to Sonny and Cher. (I don't even like that song).  Was a good evening, not so for Terry, who was looking out for me after such a wank time and had to leave cos he was gonna start a fight.  He made himself leave, I had no idea what had happened till a while later.  Thanks to Jax, Bigz and Dianne for helping to tidy up at the end of the evening.  Massive help and greatly apprec'd.


Nearly started a fight myself actually too.  Wifes ex was being a monumental bell end, more so than his normal bell end self.  He had refused to take his nipper back for menial reasons I won't go into here, but his wife refused to speak to the kid aswell, she's a drama teacher apparently, but more like a drama queen, and he didn't wan't him back because his wife was making him choose.

So with all I was dealing with, this prick lands me with HIS problems with HIS stoopid bitch wife.  I can honestly say he was about to get an hiding, and for me to do that, I was on the fucking edge.  Then he started crying, on my front yard, wtf.  He comes to my house, gives me his problems then starts crying.  What a wanker.

That was quite a few weeks ago now, and I can't stand to comprehend his presence, or who knows what will happen.  I have to leave it to his ex wife.


Just done round 4 of the SRS at South Coast RC.  It rained alot.  A lot of people didn't make the trip.  I ended up in the B Final, which was a bit of a chufty badge.  As normal driving the SWorkz Evo 2 LE.  Qualifying was a mixed bag, not quite 10p mix up quality, but almost as varied.  Someone spun out on the main straight about 4ft in front of me when I was flat chat, he got away nicely, but I finished the race with a bent and stuck in shock shaft, only to come back to my gazebo to find the rain had leaked on my chair.  I almost went home, except the banter from Stumpy, Kev, Sam C, George M and Simon kept me hanging around.  Many thanks again to Steve Spencer for pitting for me in the final, 20 mins of standing in the pissing rain just to refuel my car, hey, it's why we love the hobby right?  Herts Nitro on the 17th for the last round of the SRS, I've never been.  Then last round of SCRCs summer orgy bonanza the week after.


Went to Glastonbury the other week on the bike (the other bike), only a night away, but it was nice.  we climbed the Tor, chilled out, and just enjoyed the time away.  The scenery from the top of the Tor was great.  Cheddar Gorge was visible in the distance, amazing.

Off on Wednesday to Swadlincote in the Midlands, to see my friend John, aka, James Johnson, who's now running his own internet radio station.  Called Unsigned James UK, he showcases artists who are, unsigned, funnily enough.  Anyway, I might be guesting on his show that evening, we will see.

And finally, I'll leave you with these gems I found lurking on the internet







That's it for now, and remember...

Keep This Frequency Clear


No comments:

Post a Comment