Sunday 10 July 2016

A week in the life (aka boring shit)

SOoooooo.
Had Monday and Tuesday off work, rode motorbikes, did diy on the house, drank tea, laid in the garden and unloaded car from Sundays race (see previous entry).
Back to work on Wednesday, proper sucky.  Really wasn't feeling it and made sure everyone in my vicinity knew about it too.  Perhaps not the best decision, but I'm 40 now so I think I'm allowed.

Wasn't feeling the rest of the week either, but Thursday saw me out on the bike again with Jason and Rik.  An evenings bimble to Alton for sausage and chip supper, then onto the roundabout for kneedown exploits.  Trip to the hill saw Jason stack his bike through a slow corner, no ones fault, it just let go on him at the rear.  After we saw him home, I was on my way home which saw me get pulled by the filth.

If you're ever in Cosham, at night, and intend on heading toward the hill, or Widley et al, watch out for Cliffdale Gardens.  The coppers hang out there with a Doppler radar gun and take money off you in exchange for endorsing your license with insurance unfriendly marks.  The fucker admitted they go there for revenue too....after he turned his camera off.

Friday saw another evening out, this time with the RC cars, at a local park, alongside me were Simon buggy man (not his birth name) and Sean (his birth name).  We had a few E eighths, and some 10th scale cars.  We broke stuff, I went home and ate chocolate while watching and episode of "the 100", which I'm just getting into.

Saturday was spent in the workshop working on the 350 Evo for next sundays club meet at SCRC, and then wifey and I went dancing in Wickham at the "Wickham with Rhythm" night.  Sunday hasn't been the best, but that's life.

Tomorrow is Monday, so in hindsight, Sunday should have been better.

TTFN or some crap like that

No comments:

Post a Comment